Soft and chewy Nutella cookies loaded with white chocolate chips – perfect for any Nutella lover!
This is my 3rd year participating The Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap! In 2011 I made these Oatmeal Cranberry Cinnamon Chip Cookies, then in 2012 I made these Mexican Chocolate Chunk Cookies. This year I made Nutella cookies with white chocolate chips.
Here’s a little about how the cookie swap works (You can sign up here to get updates about it for next year!): After you sign up, you are sent the name & address of 3 different food bloggers. You then pick a cookie (anything you’d like) then bake 3 dozen of that cookie – and send one dozen to each of your matches.
In return you get 3 dozen cookies, from 3 totally different bloggers. There’s nothing better than opening your mailbox to find a dozen cookies waiting for you! You can check out my Instagram feed for the photo’s I snapped of each cookie box – and here’s a link to each blog and the recipe for their cookie they sent to me:
Cookie Dough Billionaire Bars from Christina of Stracciatella Bella
Thanks ladies for sending all these delicious cookies!
Now lets talk about the cookies I sent! I packaged up my cookies and sent them to these lovely bloggers:
Ellen of In My Red Kitchen
KB of Home-Baked Happiness
Ashley of Chronicles of a Foodie
This year I went with a Nutella cookie, loaded with white chocolate chips. Nutella is one of my favorite kitchen ingredients so I decided, why not make it into a cookie. My recipe ended up making 4 dozen, and thank goodness – cuz I was happy to have a few of them to keep at home.
They came out perfectly soft and chewy, with lots of Nutella flavor. Anyone who loves Nutella would definitely enjoy these bad boys.
- 2¼ cup flour
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ⅔ cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1½ cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a small bowl combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, blend butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until light an creamy. Mix in Nutella and vanilla until combined. Add in eggs, one at a time. Beat well after each addition. Slowly add in flour mixture a little at a time. Stir in white chocolate chips.
- scoop cookies out into rounded tablespoons, onto a parchment (or silpat) lined baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Let cookies cool before serving. Store in an airtight container.