I hope everyone is enjoying their Thanksgiving with family and friends – and eating lots and lots of yummy food!
This time of year I get a little sentimental and I like to take a little time to think about all the things I’m thankful for :) So I thought I’d share a quick list of 10 things I’m thankful for this year:
- My Husband – That guy of mine really is something. My true companion and the love of my life – Lance is compassionate and selfless; he is always there for me, or anyone else for that matter. I am thankful to have him in my life and to be married to the best man I know. Plus he lets me act neurotic sometimes without judging me..
- My Adorable Dog – You have no idea how much happiness Tink brings to my life. I love having her as my fluffy companion; she is always happy and so incredibly sweet, plus she always knows when it’s a bad day and I just need her to hang around and look cute.
- Family & Friends – for your support and all the fun you add to my life. This year has been great for making new friends and rekindling old friendships too – I am so thankful to have all of you in my life!
- This Blog – I can’t even begin to share how thankful I am for this blog – it has been a fun and creative outlet for me for the last few years and it’s grown into something I am really proud of. I love getting to share my passion with the world on my little corner of the internet. But most of all, I am especially thankful for all you readers – you guys make this so rewarding and inspire me to continue to grow.
- My Kitchen – I know this one sounds a little weird, but I am so thankful to have a kitchen where I can create amazing food for my family and others. Being in the kitchen and making tasty food cures bad days and makes good days even better. I am so glad that I have found food as a passion.
- Running – Although sometimes I have a love/hate relationship with running, I am truly thankful for it. I am so glad that I have a passion for it and that I’m constantly getting a little better at it as time goes on – sometimes I’m amazed at how far my legs can carry me.
- Our Home – I am thankful to have a roof over my head, and more importantly a home that is filled with such love and comfort. I wouldn’t trade it for the world.
- Arizona Weather – While the rest of the country is dealing with snow storms and extreme weather we are walking around in t-shirts and flip flips. We really do have it pretty good (you might have to remind me again in July why I like it here…).
- Health – After a scary emergency visit to the hospital to have my appendix removed earlier this year it really made me thankful for my health. I’m really lucky I was able to recover quickly and bounce back to normal life. Makes you think twice about the value we put on health.
- Travel – I love to travel and this year we’ve been really fortunate to do a lot of traveling. Not always to extravagant places, but I am thankful that we’ve gotten to explore and make lots of memories.
So tell me, what are you thankful for this year?