I am always on the lookout for easy delicious treats to make – especially ones that can be customized to fit any occasion. These Oreo truffles did the trick!
One of our friends had a BBQ for Memorial Day, but Lance and I weren’t able to make it since we were painting our new house. So I made these truffles for everyone at the BBQ to enjoy (and they made a great snack while we were working!)
These are super easy to make and trust me, they won’t stick around long!
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. of cream cheese, softened
- 1 pkg. Oreo cookies, finely crushed
- Chocolate bark or candy coating
- Sprinkles or crushed Oreos to top finished truffles (optional)
- Crush Oreo cookies by pulsing in a food processor or by placing them in a ziplock bag and crushing. Combine
- cream cheese and crushed cookie crumbs until well blended. Shape cookie mixture into 1-inch balls (I got about 50). Place on waxed paper-covered baking sheet. To help the truffles set up place them in the refrigerator or freezer before dipping in chocolate bark or candy coating. Dip in melted chocolate or candy coating. Sprinkle with sprinkles or cookie crumbs. Refrigerate about 1 hour.